Basic Legal Research Workbook
$57.50 In stock:
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 57 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
With a balance of online and traditional print sources, the Fifth Edition of BASIC LEGALRESEARCH WORKBOOK encourages independent, experiential learning. Proven effective inthe classroom, the authors carefully developed problems gradually progress from introductoryto more complex. Whether accompanying Amy Sloan s BASIC LEGAL RESEARCH: TOOLS
AND STRATEGIES, or any other legal research text, these exercises provide hands-on practicethroughout the course that will serve students well in their careers as lawyers.
Hallmarks of Basic Legal Research Workbook:
- Coverage that mirrors the research sources studied in first-year Legal Researchcourses, including both online and print sources
- A logical and intuitive organization Research exercises presented at graduated levels of difficulty, from guided research toopen research requiring more advanced research skills
- Online research exercises with progressively more complex questions to instruct studentson the latest interface features of commonly-used databases
- Print assignments that can work in multiple jurisdictions, reducing the demand on single library sources
- Companion website: www.aspenlawschool.com/books/sloan_workbook
Building on its strengths, the timely Fifth Edition includes:
- Flexible exercises that can be completed online or in print Updated problem sets
- Inclusion of Student Learning Outcomes that support formative and summative student assessment
- Updated exercises that reflect the latest versions of Westlaw and Lexis
- Questions that introduce students to Bloomberg Law and the latest government websites (e.g., govinfo.gov)
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||5th ed., 2016|