Basic Criminal Procedure CasebookPlus
$202.00 In stock:
List Price: $210.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 202 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
CasebookPlus offers you:
- A new print casebook — purchased, not rented
- Lifetime access to the casebook's downloadable eBook — complete with easy-to-search text
- A 12-month subscription to the digital Learning Library, which includes access to:Student self-assessment quizzes prepared by professors knowledgeable in the particular field of law — with links to Hornbook Series® excerpts
- Digital access to select study aids, often titles from our Nutshell Series®, Acing Series® and ExamPro® Series
- Gilbert® Law Dictionary with definitions of more than 4,000 legal terms and phrases
- A personal outline starter with a downloadable table of contents and a capsule summary from a Black Letter Outline®
This Basic Criminal Procedure casebook also covers due process, retroactivity, the federal "supervisory power," and state rights protection. It touches on the right to counsel, transcripts, and other aids such as poverty, equality, and the adversary system. It also includes reflections on the police, courts, and the criminal process, and provides insight into arrest, search and seizure, wiretapping, electronic eavesdropping, the use of secret agents to obtain incriminating statements, and the Fourth Amendment.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||Kamisar, LaFave, Israel, et al|
|Edition||14th ed., 2015|