Basic Contract Drafting Assignments: A Narrative Approach
$56.95 In stock:
List Price: $59.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Order now and this item
- This item earns 56 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Divided into four interest-catching sequences, this concise paperback takes a narrative approach, and gives students the opportunity to learn by doing:
* The first assignment in each sequence introduces the clients, their businesses, and their needs.
* In the second and third assignments those clients evolve and grow, and their business needs change.
* Each sequence features assignments of varying lengths and types, including gathering information, interviewing the client, outlining the issues that need to be considered from both sides of the table, and drafting the necessary memos, letters, and final contract.
* The assignments focus on methodologies in four areas:
o How to conceptualize in writing the parties’ rights, duties, risks, and protections. o How to organize a contract on both the macro and the micro levels. o How to draft for clarity and enforceability. o How to express boilerplate terms.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||1st ed., 2011|