Bankruptcy Code: Collier Pamphlet (Part I)
$310.50 In stock:
List Price: $331.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 310 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Part one of a three-part indispensable resource, the Collier Pamphlet Edition, Part 1 contains the complete and up-to-date Bankruptcy Code, selected legislative history, and relevant sections of the Judicial Code and other statutory provisions. Also included are cross-references to other Collier publications, as well as expert commentary and relevant case summaries written by Collier Editors-in-Chief Alan N. Resnick and Henry J. Sommer.
The three-part set comprises:
• Collier Pamphlet Edition, Part 1 (Bankruptcy Code with selected legislative history; portions of Judicial Code and additional statutes; commentary and case summaries)
• Collier Pamphlet Edition, Part 2 (Bankruptcy Rules; Federal Rules of Evidence; Official Bankruptcy Forms; Director's Procedural Forms; rule history; commentary and case summaries)
• Collier Portable Pamphlet (combined text of Bankruptcy Code and Rules in one handy reference pamphlet)
When you rely on the Collier Pamphlet Edition, you can be confident you're working with current, authoritative information, whether you're in the office or in the courtroom.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||Sommer, Resnick, King|