ALWD Citation Manual: A Professional System of Citation
$46.95 In stock:
List Price: $52.00
- Shipping only $395
- Order now and this item
- This item earns 46 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
The best teaching package to legal citation is now even better. This sleeker edition still presents a single and consistent system of citation for all forms of legal writing, but the new, clear, attractive, modern design makes it even easier to use. The teaching package also now includes a new website with more than 600 online exercises for student practice and mastery.
- Comprehensive website with hundreds of exercises for student practice and mastery of the rules of legal citation. Allows professors to spend more class time focused on other aspects of legal writing.
- New editor, Coleen Miller Barger, is well-respected in the LW community and has a deep knowledge and appreciation for the intricacies of teaching legal citation.
- Elimination of stylistic differences between the ALWD Manual and the Bluebook, to help combat the perception that students who learn citation with ALWD do not know how to “Bluebook.”
- Reduction of length by 55 pages.
- Streamlining of the number of rules, from 49 to 40.
- New, more modern page design improves ease of use.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||5th ed., 2014|