Advanced Criminal Procedure CasebookPlus
$202.00 In stock:
List Price: $210.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 202 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
CasebookPlus offers you:
- A new print casebook — purchased, not rented
- Lifetime access to the casebook's downloadable eBook — complete with easy-to-search text
- A 12-month subscription to the digital Learning Library, which includes access to:Student self-assessment quizzes prepared by professors knowledgeable in the particular field of law — with links to Hornbook Series® excerpts
- Digital access to select study aids, often titles from our Nutshell Series®, Acing Series® and ExamPro® Series
- Gilbert® Law Dictionary with definitions of more than 4,000 legal terms and phrases
- A personal outline starter with a downloadable table of contents and a capsule summary from a Black Letter Outline®
This book is tailor made for a class on the criminal adjudication process, covering all essential post-investigation steps, from “bail to jail”. Because the book includes an overview of the criminal process and comprehensive treatment of the right to counsel, it is easily adaptable, permitting teachers to use it for a stand-alone course on criminal prosecutions, a second criminal procedure course to follow a class on police practices and investigations, or an introductory criminal procedure course that students may take before taking a class on the investigative phases. The chapters provide in depth coverage of developing law, often incorporating the latest empirical information, state law trends, ethical rules, and policy debates.
- pretrial detention and release
- the charging decision
- preliminary hearing and grand jury review,
- discovery and disclosure,
- plea bargaining,
- double jeopardy,
- appellate and post-conviction review
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||Kamisar, LaFave, Israel, King|
|Edition||14th ed., 2015|