A Practical Guide to Appellate Advocacy
$115.95 In stock:
List Price: $122.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 115 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
A new edition of Beazley’s accessible and successful coursebook for appellate advocacy.
- New material on the impact technology is having on appellate advocacy, the research for which includes interviews with both judges and clerks
- Tips on time management
- Material on the narrative theory has been expanded and clarified with syllogisms that use narrative theory
- New discussions on avoiding plagiarism in law school and malpractice in practice that also note the differences between academic misconduct and professional misconduct when it comes to legal writing
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||4th ed., 2014|