A Concise Restatement of Torts
$35.95 In stock:
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 35 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
A Concise Restatement of Torts by the American Law Institute has been cited by the courts almost 80,000 times. It is intended primarily for use in law school torts courses as collateral support.
- Condenses thousands of pages of the Restatement of Torts to a student-oriented 375 pages.
- Provides a supportive out-of-class crutch for in-class understanding of torts concepts
- Explains the policies that drive the doctrine
- Produced by the American Law Institute, whose goal is "to promote the clarification and simplification of the law"
- Includes blackletter formulations of torts principles, each followed by illuminating comment and numerous factual illustrations
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||The American Law Institute|
|Edition||3rd ed., 2013|