Nailing the Bar Series: How to Write Essays for Real Property, Wills, Trusts, & California Community Property Law School and Bar Exams
$32.95 In stock:
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 32 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
This COMBINED VOLUME gives PRACTICAL step-by-step instruction on how to write essay answers for REAL PROPERTY, WILLS, TRUSTS, and CALIFORNIA COMMUNITY PROPERTY exams.
- The REAL PROPERTY exam instruction is based on common law and applicable throughout the United States, as tested on the Multi-State Bar Exam (MBE).
- The WILLS and TRUSTS Trusts exam instruction is based on the California Probate Code and applicable only to exams given in California.
- The CALIFORNIA COMMUNITY PROPERTY exam instruction is based on the California Family Code and applicable only to exams given in California.
This book explains what to say and how to say it on exams with over 200 concise rules and definitions, 20 practice exam questions and sample answers.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Publisher||Practical Step Press|