Nailing the Bar Series: How to Write Essays for Evidence, Remedies, Business Organization, and Professional Responsibility Law School and Bar Exams
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 27 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
This COMBINED VOLUME gives PRACTICAL step-by-step instruction on how to write essay answers for EVIDENCE, REMEDIES, BUSINESS ORGANIZATION and PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITY exams.
- The EVIDENCE exam instruction is based on federal rules, as tested on the Multi-State Bar Exam (MBE), with explanation how those rules vary from California evidence rules,
- The REMEDIES exam instruction is based on common law rules of law and equity,
- The BUSINESS ORGANIZATION instruction is based on common law and SEC rules, and
- The PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITY instruction is based on ABA and California rules.
The book explains what to say and how to say it on exams with over 100 concise rules and definitions, 20 practice exam questions and sample answers.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Publisher||Practical Step Press|